The Bank of Scotland Foundation’s funding programme offers grants to registered charities that are working to develop and improve their local communities. Registered charities in Scotland can apply as long as they are working towards the following objectives:
- Initiatives designed to encourage the involvement in the community of those too often excluded.
- Working with people on low incomes, at risk from poverty or with problems finding accommodatio
- Improving the standard of local facilities.
- Developing and improving local communities (Medium grants only).
- Financial literacy and financial inclusion (Medium grants only).
The grants are as follows:
Small Grants Programme accepts applications between £1,000 and £10,000.
Medium Grants Programme accepts applications between £10,001 and £25,000.
Charities can apply to this grants programme once every 12 months.
**Deadline: 6th July 2018**
For More information and how to apply, click here