Following the news of our succesful funding bid to National Lottery Awards for all, we are now delighted to be in a position to offer 10 places to Touring Network members* on an exclusive tailor-made leadership programme in partnership with Social Enterprise Academy.
This course will be a residential course held at Sabhal Mòr Ostaig from Fri 15 4pm – Sun 17 4pm November 2019, with a further 2 day residential February 2020 (dates tbc).
This six-day programme is two weekend residentials, bringing together people from communities, or who have a community interest and have plans to grow their activities. The programme will support leaders to become more enterprising in their role and approach to working both internally and with their community.
The outcome will be a peer group of leaders, with a range of leadership skills to develop their innovative work in communities with confidence.
What will you get out of the programme?
- See how your organisation might be more enterprising
- Develop ideas for new ways of growing income
- Develop skills to lead your organisation through change
- Adopt enterprising and growth mind-sets
The deadline for applications is 25th October. Places are limited. This is for existing members of The Touring Network.
The programme is fully funded for members, including accommodation and meals, however we do ask that you (or your employer or volunteer organisation) cover the cost of your travel expenses.
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY:
- You are a performer or promoter member
- This is the first time you have taken a leadership course
- You are representing a community OR have a community interest and have plans to grow or develop your community interest
- You can commit to the whole programme
- You can cover their own travel costs (some discretionary member bursaries available)
- You can commit to giving the The Touring Network a testimonial
If you’re unsure if you fit the criteria, do call or email us.