In light of the effect COVID-19 is having on us right now, we feel compelled to stay even more connected. Let’s all stay in touch, share advice and have a general catch up online! We’ll be hosting weekly Network Meet-ups until end of April.
Whether you are a member or friend of The Touring Network or performer or promoter in the region and are looking to connect with us then come and join us online!
When: Every Monday at 3-4pm and Wednesday at 10-11am until further notice.
How to register: Just turn up! Please note, however, that we only have space for 12 people per meet-up.
We understand the challenges of being performers, self employed, volunteers or community leaders in a time when we can’t come together! Please join us online and share your expriences so far of:
- Cancellations – keeping the audiences, venue, performers in pocket.
- Morale – when all about is losing theirs, how to keep it going.
- Planning ahead – how can I when theres so much uncertainty.
- Money and Funding – how to support me and my family during this time.
- How to help your community – what can you do to ensure the more vulnerable members of your communities stay safe and well.
- Wellbeing – how to cope through being restricted to your abode.
- The Basics – how to perpare for a potential “lock down” or self-isolating.
- Legalities – how to make sure I dictate the correct terms for any promoters that cancel.
We will also be updating this article with any tips we come across over the next few months.