In light of the effect COVID-19 is having on us right now, we feel compelled to stay even more connected. Let’s all stay in touch, share advice and have a general catch up online! We’ll be hosting weekly Network Meet-ups for the foreseeable.
Whether you are a member or friend of The Touring Network or performer or promoter in the region and are looking to connect with us, then come and join us online!
When: Every Monday at 3-4pm and Wednesday at 10-11am until further notice.
We understand the challenges of being performers, self employed, volunteers or community leaders in a time when we can’t come together! Please join us online and share your experiences so far of:
- Cancellations – keeping the audiences, venue, performers in pocket.
- Morale – when all about is losing theirs, how to keep it going.
- Planning ahead – how can I, when there’s so much uncertainty? *Special focus for Mon 20 Apr @ 3pm*
- Money and Funding – what support is there for the arts?
- Helping your community – what can you do to ensure the more vulnerable members of your communities stay safe and well?
- Wellbeing – what can we do to cope during lockdown?
- Legalities – how do I make sure I dictate the correct terms for any cancellations?
We will also be updating this article with any tips we come across over the next few months.