Introducing the Micro Network – a new tier of membership aimed at supporting those promoters and venues who work collectively.
The Touring Network has recognised an opportunity to support clusters of promoters and venues who share either the same programming vision – e.g a shared love of experimental physical theatre, childrens shows or world music – or who programme collectively in a geographic cluster. Our first pilot Micro Network is with Shetland Arts and their newly established Micro Network of community promoters.
To see what this means for you and how you can become part of one please see below. Feel free to get in touch with us should you want to know any more details.
Who is it for?
For venues/promoters who work with a number of other venues/promoters to programme collectively and who are networked geographically or by genre.
What are the benefits?
- Tourbook Multi account with additional venue pages, administered by lead promoter/venue
- Agreed sum of Supported Programme bursaries each year
- Option to host a Micro Gathering in joining year, and then once every 3 years
- Quarterly online meetings with The Touring Network’s CEO and other Micro Networks, to be included in strategic discussions
- Optional bespoke Touring Network logo e.g.
- Plus the usual benefits of Promoter Membership
What are the costs?
The cost will be dependent on the number of venues in your Micro Network, ranging from 3 to 15 venues listed on the new TOURBOOK.
Where can I hear more?
The Touring Network will be on tour in your region this Autumn with our season of Micro Gatherings – whether you are an established or emerging promoter/venue, please do come along to find out more – register here
If you can’t make it to any of our Micro Gatherings, but would like to know more, get in touch to arrange a chat