Thanks to a Grant from the Paul Hamlyn Foundation and donations from supporters of our ongoing Keep Rural Arts Live Crowfund Campaign we are in a position to launch this new fund.
The Transition Fund is a targeted fund for promoters, venues, village halls or programmers based in our region (Highland, Argyll & Bute, Moray, Orkney, Shetland, Western Isles, and Perthshire).
This fund is only available to Corrie and Cairn Members of The Touring Network.
The fund aims to
- Offer dormant or established promoters a kickstart to their programming activity after a period of inactivity
- Mitigate the risk of lost income on any live performance events that take place with COVID restrictions in place.
- Offer emerging promoters a safe start to get going with booking
- Support the touring of all genres of high quality live performance within the Highlands and Islands region
- Ensure Performers are Fairly Paid
- Connect audiences to high quality live performance in the region (when its safe to do so)
To find out more head here