Involved in creative regeneration?
Scotland’s regeneration network, SURF have announced that nominations are now open for their annual awards process, which is open to all community regeneration projects in Scotland that are currently in place or that have been completed within two years of the closing date. The purpose of the SURF Awards is:
- To recognise and reward best practice and innovation in community regeneration;
- To promote and disseminate best practice across Scotland as means of sharing knowledge and experience, and thereby enhancing future policy and practice;
- To highlight the role that regeneration projects have in improving the wellbeing of individuals and communities.
The awards have five categories:
- Scotland’s Most Improved Town
- Large Scale Infrastructure
- Youth Employability: Removing Barriers
- Creative Regeneration
- Community Led Regeneration
The deadline for nominations is Mon 19 Sept 2016.
To find out more information, visit the SURF Awards website.